- Graceful Senior Brunch Saturday- November 18 @ SoG North We will be hosting the Hudson Stompers who will sing, dance and entertain us. A suggested donation of $4 is asked to cover cost of meal. All are Welcome!
- Thanksgiving Eve Worship & Pie Social—Wed, Nov 22 @ SoG North 4:30 & 7:30 pm with Pie Social between services. Come for Thanksgiving Eve worship and bring a pie to share. Pie social will be between services.
- Rainbow Ranch Tour—Saturday, Nov 25 Cost $10 and we will carpool from the North Campus leaving at 10:30am. Join the Graceful Seniors and the Women of Grace for a tour of the Golden Rainbow Ranch on Saturday, November 25th. The “Ranch” is a non-profit ecotherapy environmental and educational center situated on a beautiful 10 acre farm in Brooksville. Meet Ali and Dave Baylor two happily “retired” teachers and hear their great story. The “Ranch” tour takes approx 2 hrs., there is a golf cart available for those who have trouble walking. We will car pool to Brooksville meeting at the North Campus at 10:30 am.- have lunch at Mallie Kylas Café in Brooksville (at your own expense) then travel to the Golden Rainbow Ranch. Check must be received by Nov.18th, for more information call Mae Haines @ 727 863 4329.
- Winter Fest 2017 – Saturday, December 9th, 10am-2pm @ the Verizon Event Center Spirit of Grace will have a booth at the Winter Fest where there will be Monster Trucks, lots of vendors, food and Santa!
- New Port Richey Christmas Parade – Saturday, December 9th, 6pm Spirit of Grace will have a float in the parade, come and walk, ride on the float or watch the parade! Call the church office if you would like to help build our float.
- Youth Caroling – Sunday, December 17th, 5pm – Watch for more details to come
- Quilting – The Sew n’ Sews—Thursdays, 9:30 -11:30am @ SoG North They have resumed meeting and make quilts for Lutheran World Relief. No sewing skills are needed, everyone is welcome to attend. Prayers & Squares—2nd & 4th Mondays 4:30pm @ SoG North, They have resumed meeting and make quilts for those facing difficulties. To request a quilt, please call Mae Haines 727-863-4329
- Confirmation – 1st Sunday at 4pm & 3rd Sunday at 5pm @ SoG North Followed by a lite meal & youth group.
- Youth Group – 1st & 3rd Sundays, 5pm @ SoG North We start with a small meal for all the kids then do various activities, service projects, beach worship, bible studies and some fun days thrown in. We’ll also be conducting bible studies for those youth going to the National Youth Gathering in 2018. For more information, please contact the church office.
- Women’s Monthly Bible Study – 1st Saturday of the month 10am @ SoG North This bible study meets monthly on the 1st Saturday of the month and is open to ALL SoG Women & their guests. We’ll be using the bible study from the Gather magazine. Bring your magazine with you or pick one up in the Narthex (or entry way at Dobies or Sportsplex). The first study will be on The Creed. Also bring your bibles.
View all of this 11-19-17 Announcements here.
View the Wired Word weekly bible study here. This week it’s on the Reformation!